Monday, December 5, 2011

Not the First


J and I have been married over thirty years and I believe we have been careful to remain true to our selves first and to each other second.

She says she has never broken her vow to be mine only and I really believe this to be true however in the last three months we were forced apart by geography and family sickness.

It began innocently enough with a face book post that would lead to an email, face book message then several more emails. One of the Last listing this site as the place to find the “whole Story” as he put it in the email.

So I came I saw and I read. And decided that my sweet and sometime naive wife J deserves a more compassionate voice to tell the story of her sexual adventure and habits.

She was raised In a fatherless home by a very controlling mom who worked shift work, and so after her 14th birthday she had many nights at home alone with no supervision.

The story that set me on this path is listed as a summers conquest in true stories. After reading it several times I realized that there are always three stories His, Hers, and What happened. So not being there in person I will not seek to correct the facts I will move to the next chapter in J’S life enter yours truly or reenter actually.

We have known each other since we were 11, 9 years old respectively. I had recently moved back to town and we immediately began a fast courtship.

Our first date ended at my parents home talking into the early morning and we just knew then we were destined to together forever.

We had been dating all of 3 days when we went to park behind a local church and talk. I had recently been with some older loose women and was not sure how to treat the gorgeous lady I had in my front seat.

I tried to explain how I did not want to do anything she would not like and she crawled over beside me and laid in my arms and gave me the hottest wettest kiss of my life!

It seemed that she loved to French kiss it seemed like one long kiss for at least a couple of hours we were there till quite late and reluctantly called it a night after some soft petting and lots of kissing.


We had been dating for about three weeks and started making out and heavy petting for two or three more dates and one night in her driveway we were making out and her mother called us in to the house so she could lock the door and go to bed.

We sat on the love seat and picked up where we left off rubbing all the areas through fabric that was surely getting worn by now. I can remember the look in her eyes as I pushed my hand into her pantyhose and began to rub her moist clit for the first time.

She seemed to be more open and willing than in the car I am certain she felt safe with her mom 100 feet and two doors away. We were getting pretty worked up I realized we were crossing a barrier that at this point I believed to be virgin territory.

I began to manipulate my fingers to give her what would be the first of many oral orgasms. She reciprocated by massaging my rock hard cock to a gushing palm filling orgasm.

She giggled and ran to the kitchen for paper towels. We slipped back out to the car for a good night kiss and the promise of a next date.

We went back to the church the next night and got caught by an old man cooking out back so we retired to the driveway.

Then I asked her how she felt about where we were headed with the make out session and she quickly decided it would be better if we did not go any further but she never stopped rubbing my manhood through my skin tight jeans.

So I slowly began to remove her panty hose and once they were off we were off? I began to kiss my way down to her moist middle and was quite pleased to find a fresh hot wet pussy ready for a amateur licking.

I had only done this once while very drunk as a teenager and was afraid to get it wrong. Well it was her first time to let me put my tongue in her vagina so, I can say by the moans and flow of juices I did ok.

After mutual masturbation at least once by this time we reached our first joint climax she has yet to use her mouth on me but her hands were soft and quite expert in manipulation.

My beautiful girlfriend invited me to her home for a night of hanging out as her mother was working all night.

We would have the house to ourselves uninterrupted and we had agreed we were going to get married as soon as possible.

She called my home where I was having dinner with my family after work and asked where I was and had I forgotten our date.

Well I knew we had a long night ahead and was hungry and did not want to miss moms home cooked meal and tried to smooth it over with working late story.

I hurried over knowing I was starting out in the dog house.

I got there about an hour later than planned and sat in my car staring at the dark house, there was a lamp on in the window but everything else was dark.

I approached the house and saw a curtain move and a hand slip over to the door.

The screen was unlocked and so I pushed the door open and stepped in she was behind the door and quickly pushed it closed and dead bolted the lock.

When I adjusted to the dim light and turned to look to my amazement she had on just her panties and a bra.

She explained how she had never bought new underwear for a guy before and wanted to surprise me with the show, well now she wanted to know what I thought.

At that moment I thought shazam! 5’4” 107 lbs. red hair hazel eyes white lace 32 c, 24, 32, and legs that were long and high heeled.

This country boy was in shock! I could not move I just stood and stared at the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. She was hot!

She finally led me to a love seat and began the story.

It took her about 2 minutes of blushing and stammering through, “there something you need to know,” before she could get to the details and explain with painful recollection how she had foolishly let an older guy come in to her house while home alone and although she had pleaded no and asked him to stop after a while the desire to be liked and given attention broke a resolve and she followed him to her room and surrendered her virginity. ( I later learned the details see Believable by J)


She tearfully apologized that she no longer had the choice to offer me this treat and hoped I would still want her. She had been fearful for the last few dates as we went further in our exploration that I would know she was not a virgin and break up with her.

At this point I would have said anything to see what was in those new panties!

Want her I did we took it slow but with no remorse she began to open herself to me and we made love for the first time.

Two people in love forever having that intimate connection that only real lovers can!

We have made love for thirty plus years and I can honestly say she still lights my fire. And I am still the only guy she ever bought new under wear for………….

We began by undressing me boots jeans shirt t shirt socks under shorts, I am now standing at the edge of her bed looking into those seductive eyes and she reaches for my now hard and throbbing manhood she had never really had a chance to admire it and she lost her inhibition for a moment and said my what big dick you have!

Well I was now ready to show her just how she could expect to have this 8 inch wonder at her beck and call!

I released the snap on her bra between her heaving breast and was amazed as I saw the nipples for the first close inspection she has the biggest nipples and they stand at attention any time she is aroused.

I could not resist, I tenderly licked and then suckled each one after the other. I guided her to the edge of the bed and laid her down taking care to settle her ass just so and reached and began to remove her panties for the first time.

Her bush was full and her labia was swollen with anticipation.

I had enough foreplay in the last several weeks and was definitely ready to have some serious intercourse, and then as if a light came on she said what if I get pregnant?

Well it was way too late for this conversation but I decided to play it cool and laid on top of her with my throbbing member pressed against her wet mound and we proceeded to discuss options.

I had not brought a condom and so I began to sell the same lie every guy in the world has told at least once, I will not come inside you, I will pull out just before and come outside of you.

Well by now she wanted it more than I did and said ok go ahead. (did not know her first lover said the same thing).

I lifted my self above the beauty and placed my hard pulsing member into the hot wet love chamber and began to slowly move in and out.

She let me know that this was her dream and she wanted penetration hard fast and continuous.

Well I tried but in about 2 minutes I was ready to cum as anyone could imagine the presentation the story the invitation it’s a miracle I hadn’t cum in my pants.

So I being the man of my word quickly pulled out and shot a stream of cum all over her and the bed.

I went for the rag and cleaned her up. She said I was Cuming but you pulled out just before I finished.

So I explained about recovery and she made room for me to lay beside her and fondled one another till I was ready to mount and ride the second time again just before her climax I was forced to withdraw.

We giggled and laughed but she wanted penetration and orgasm so I ran to the local market in search of condoms.

Well when I returned she had used her old reliable methods and had her orgasm but was still ready for more so for the first time in my life I wrestled a condom on to my hard rod assumed the position for the third time that night, about two minutes in I began to loose my erection.

We decided we did not like condoms so I entered her and we fucked till I filled her with a load of hot semen and she let me know that she would be on the pill soon!

She loved the swelling of my head and the release of hot cum in her wet Pussy. This was the first of daily escapades for us and I am so aroused writing this account I cant’ wait for the next chapter hope you enjoyed!

Watch for the upcoming chapters in the adventures of J.. -

-the end-

1 comment:

  1. """Hello,
    My name is Prashant and I'm contacting from bedpage (www.bedpage.com) - we are a top classified advertiser. I found your website and offer a possible partnership with us that will help you with increasing revenue from your web. We already work with similar webs like yours: these publishers earn great additional revenue with us.

    We would like to place a dofollow link on your website from where we can get the traffic. We ae person responsible for your site  monetization so we can discuss some details and see if we could work together.
    re willing to pay you in bitcoins.

    We provide customised solutions for each partner, so I would like to get in touch with th
    Best regards


    --
    Prashant
    Traffic Acquisition
    bedpage

    Email: bedpagemedia@gmail.com
    Skype: prashushinde7 
    Website: www.bedpage.com

    """

    ReplyDelete